This video covers some of the options that are available for navigating through your prezi when it comes time to give your presentation.
- [Instructor] In this chapter…we're going to look at some of the ways…you can present your Prezi…when your ready to share it to your audiences or customers.…We've already seen how to present…when you're here in Edit mode…simply by clicking the Present button.…And again it takes your Prezi fullscreeen…and you can start navigating through it…either in order by pressing the spacebar in your keyboard…or you can your mouse to click on topics…and jump into them in a non-linear fashion.…And then continue using the spacebar from there.…
To jump back out towards the Overview…click this button in the lower left-hand corner.…Just note that you might have to click it more than once…to get back to the Overview…if you're a few levels deep into sub-topics.…Notice if you move your mouse…you can use these controls…at the bottom of the presentation.…So I can use these arrows to go forward and back.…And if you roll your mouse over the progress bar here…you'll get thumbnail previews of the steps in the Prezi.…
So if you need to jump into a specific location…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link