There may be times when you’ll need to give a presentation where you can’t be on-site. Fortunately, prezi makes it easy to present remotely, using a feature called Live Prezi. This involves sending a link to your audience members so they can view your presentation from their own computers in real time as you’re presenting.
- [Instructor] So far, the presentation options…we've looked at in this chapter assume that you're…going to be in the same room as your audience…when you're presenting.…But there may be times when you'll need to give…a presentation when you can't be on site.…For instance, maybe you're on the West Coast…and need to present to a group of people on the East Coast.…Or maybe your audience is scattered around the country…or the world.…Fortunately, Prezi makes it really easy…to present remotely using a feature called Live Prezi.…This just involves sending a link to your audience members…so they'll be able view your presentation…from their home computers in real time as you're presenting.…So let's see how this works.…
I'm hear viewing my Landon Hotel prezi in Edit mode again,…and the first step is to send a Live Prezi link…to the people you're going to be presenting to.…Come up to the upper right hand corner,…where you'll find the Live Prezi button.…First you'll see an Introducing Live Prezi screen here…with some information,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link