Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Prezi Business Essential Training.
- [Instructor] And there you have it.…I hope this course has given you a good idea…of what's possible in Prezi Business…and that you've gotten some inspiration or direction…for your own presentations.…As far as next steps you can take,…if you don't have much experience creating graphics,…I suggest you check out some of our many courses…on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.…They'll provide the information you need…to create and size images for use in your Prezis.…For a more in-depth look at the skills and techniques…for creating compelling presentations,…including how to plan and organize your presentations…as well as how to physically present yourself…in front of an audience,…be sure to watch the course Presentation Fundamentals.…
And for learning more about Prezi Business,…be sure to visit prezi.com/business/training.…Here you can sign up for free live web seminars…on various aspects of using Prezi,…and you'll even be able to ask questions…with a live instructor…and get input from other Prezi users.…The sessions they offer are always changing,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link