Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Prezi Next Essential Training.
- [Garrick] And there you have it. … I hope this course has given you a good idea … of what's possible in Prezi Next, … and that you've gotten some inspiration or direction … for your own presentations. … For a more in-depth look at the skills and techniques … for creating compelling presentations, … including how to plan and organize your presentations, … as well as how to physically present yourself … in front of an audience, … be sure to watch the course … Creating and Giving Business Presentations. … And for learning more about Prezi Next, … be sure to visit prezi.com/business/training. … Here, you can sign up for free, live web seminars … on various aspects of using Prezi, … and you'll be able to ask questions with a live instructor, … and even get input from other Prezi users. … The sessions they offer are always changing, … so be sure to check back regularly … to see what's on their schedule. … In the meantime, … thanks for joining me for this look at Prezi Next, … and I wish you all the best …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.