This video provides a walkthough of the Edit Mode in Prezi Business. It cover the items found on the menu bar, the submenu, and other tools and buttons that are available in the interface.
- [Instructor] All right,…so here we're looking at the editing view…of the new Prezi I created from a template…in the previous movie.…So this large area is the canvas area…containing all the content used in your presentation.…What you see here is based entirely…on the template you have chosen.…And from here you can edit this content…and add additional content…as you build out your presentation.…Let's move up to the upper left-hand corner.…Here I see a Cloud icon with a check mark in it,…and this indicates that I'm currently online.…Because your Prezis live in the cloud,…it's important that you have a live internet connection…as you're working,…otherwise you won't be able to make and save changes.…
If you don't have a connection,…you'll see a you are offline message here.…Now if you do want the ability…to work on your Prezis while offline,…you can download and install the Prezi desktop app,…and I'll get to that a little bit later.…Next it currently says Untitled prezi here,…so you might want to name your Prezi right away.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link