Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Learn important keyboard shortcuts, part of Prezi Classic Tips and Tricks.
- [Instructor] If you truly want to become…an efficient Prezi power user, you should take some time…to learn the important and common keyboard shortcuts.…Yes, you can get around your Prezi almost exclusively…by clicking your mouse, but there are several keyboard…shortcuts that make both presenting and editing…your Prezi quicker and easier.…I'm working here in a Prezi I previously created,…but you can open your own or just use a template…to create a new Prezi.…While in edit mode, under the Settings button,…is an option to enable or disable shortcuts.…And that refers to keyboard shortcuts.…Now, some keyboard shortcuts will work…whether this is on or off, like Control Space…to zoom all the way to the home view.…
Others require you to turn this option on.…So for example, with it on,…I can use the number one and two buttons on my keyboard…to zoom in and out of my canvas.…The zoom centers around wherever my mouse is.…And I can either tap the one or two keys,…or just hold them down.…And the three and four keys, let me rotate the canvas.…
- Determine when to use invisible frames.
- Explain how to incorporate favorites into a new Prezi presentation.
- Identify the three categories of text classified by Prezi.
- Recall three characteristics of shapes that can be changed.
- Explain how to perform smart zooming.
- Recognize the functions of four keyboard shortcuts.