If your company uses the Slack team communication service, it’s easy to integrate it into your Prezis and take advantage of its notification abilities. In this video, learn how to add Slack integration to your Prezi account.
- [Instructor] Previously we looked … at commenting on Prezis. … And when multiple people are collaborating … on a Prezi each person will receive an email notification … whenever someone leaves a comment. … This allows each collaborator to know … in relatively real time when an issue needs … to be addressed or if a question needs to be answered, … but of course they need to be checking their email … to see these notifications. … Another and possibly more immediate way … of alerting your team to changes … or comments is to use Slack. … The popular real time team communications service … that's been widely adopted across multiple industries. … If your company uses Slack it's really easy … to integrate into your Prezis … and take advantage of its services. … To set it up log into your Prezi Next account … and go to your account settings, … and at the top click notifications. … Then click the integrate to Slack button. … That brings you to this page where you can read … about the ways Slack integrates with Prezi. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.