This video explains what Prezi Business is and who it's designed for. It goes on to explain how to sign up for a trial version of Prezi Business.
- [Narrator] For several years now, Prezi has been an increasingly popular alternative to traditional slide-based presentation programs like Microsoft PowerPoint, or Apple Keynote. If you've ever seen a Prezi presentation, you probably noticed its ability to zoom in and out of content, which can be a great way to grab and keep your audience's attention, and which also allows you to present in a non-linear fashion by letting you zoom into the areas of the presentation that you want to talk about, or that your audience wants you to talk about. And that's something that's not easily accomplished in PowerPoint or Keynote, where you generally have to go from your first slide to your last slide.
So, Prezi has built a reputation and following by bringing entirely new presentation options to the table. But, what's the difference between Prezi and Prezi Business? Prezi Business is the name of an entirely new product from Prezi the company. And they've basically rewritten the entire Prezi engine from the ground up, introducing new workflows and methods for engaging with your audience. As its name implies, it's aimed at business use. So, it features some nice collaboration tools, so multiple people can work on the same Prezi, and it's great for sales and marketing presentations, although it's still flexible enough that anyone can use it for just about any sort of presentation.
Prezi Business also offers a dashboard of analytics tools, so you can track things like which portions of your presentation are viewed the most, which, if you're in sales or marketing, can let you know where to focus your time and resources. So again, Prezi Business is focused on business users. As such, there's currently no fixed pricing for it. To get Prezi Business, you have to go to prezi.com, and this is where you can sign up for a regular Prezi account by clicking get started with Prezi, which as you can see does have a fixed pricing scheme. Now, if you're looking to use this original or classic version of Prezi, be sure to check out my Prezi essential training course.
I'm going to click the back button here, though. And from here on the Prezi home page I can click one of these check out Prezi Business links. That takes you to prezi.com/business, and here you can read about Prezi Business as you scroll down through the page. And, once you reach the bottom, you have options here to request a demo, in which you'll be able to talk directly to a rep at Prezi who will be able to walk you through the Prezi Business features.
Or, if you want, you can also click start a free trial, which as you can see gives you a free 14-day trial, including four seats for you and your team. Clicking that brings you to this form, which you can then fill out for your trial. Notice no credit card here is required. Now again, there's no information here on what Prezi Business costs. If you're interested in getting Prezi Business for your team, you'll have to request a demo and talk to a rep. And they'll be able to answer your questions in terms of the pricing for the number of people you need. My understanding is that they also offer a single-user license of Prezi Business if you only need it for one person.
But again, the pricing details will be determined by your conversation with the rep. Now, with that said, if you want to work along with me throughout the rest of this course, you'll need to get signed up for Prezi Business, or at least sign up for a 14-day trial here. Now, do be aware that that they do require you to put some sort of company email address in here. So, you can't just put in, say, a Gmail address, 'cause if I try to enter that, notice it tells me a valid company email is required here. So, you'll need to either enter a valid company email in here, or an email address from a more obscure-sounding company.
So again, if you want to work along with me in this course, be sure to set up this 14-day trial. But, if you just want to see what Prezi Business is capable of to determine if it suits your needs, you can just watch the rest of the videos in this course as I walk through its abilities.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link