If you’re going to be presenting your prezi at a venue where the internet connection may not be completely reliable, it’s a good idea to have a downloaded version of your prezi to use, so you’re not dependent on the quality of the internet service at your speaking venue. This video shows how to download a portable prezi.
- [Instructor] If you're going to be presenting…your Prezi at a conference,…or some setting where the internet connection…may not be completely reliable,…it's a good idea to have a downloaded version…of your Prezi to use,…so you're not dependent on the quality of the Internet…service at your speaking venue.…Downloading a copy of your Prezi to your computer…is also a good way to have a backup of your Prezi,…and it's very easy to do.…Now, currently to do this,…you need the Prezi Next desktop app.…If you recall from earlier in this course,…I showed you how to download this app from here…on the dashboard,…by clicking the Get the apps button…and choosing Prezi Business.…
Now, once you've installed the app,…you'll want to login with your account,…I've already done so here.…I'm just going to hide my browser…in the background for a moment,…so I can see the app a little bit better.…So here in the app you'll find all of your Prezis…just like you can through the web browser interface.…And again, these are all synced to your account,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link