If you’re going to be presenting your Prezi at a venue where the internet connection may not be completely reliable, it’s a good idea to have a downloaded version of your Prezi to use so you’re not dependent on the quality of the internet service at your speaking venue. In this video, learn how to download a portable Prezi.
- [Instructor] If you're going to be presenting … your Prezi at a conference, … or some setting where the internet connection … may not be completely reliable, … it's a good idea to have … a downloaded version of your Prezi to use, … so you're not dependent on the quality … of the internet service at your speaking venue. … Downloading a copy of your Prezi to your computer … is also a good way to just have a backup of your Prezi, … and it's pretty easy to do. … Now, to do this, you need the Prezi Next desktop app, … which we saw how to download earlier, … but, again, you can just click … Get the Prezi Desktop App from here, on your dashboard. … You'll also need a Prezi Plus or higher subscription plan. … I've already installed the app, … so I'm going to hide my browser for a moment. … And I'll pull up the Prezi Next app. … And, again, here, you'll see all of your Prezis, … just like you can through the web browser interface. … And, again, these are all synced up to your account, … and you can present directly from here in the desktop app. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.