By editing topic and subtopic covers, you can make your topics more interesting looking than simple circles containing text. Through customizing covers, you can add images and stylized text, bringing more visual appeal to the overview screen of your prezi presentation.
- [Instructor] As we've been building out this Prezi,…you've probably noticed that one of the advantages…of working with topics and subtopics…is that you can keep certain information hidden…until you're ready to reveal it in your presentation.…Right now we're looking at the main overview…of the entire presentation and we see three topics.…We have About Us, Flagship Locations…and this third topic we added when we imported…a PowerPoint slide deck.…But we don't see any of the information…inside these topics until we actually go into them.…So when I go into About Us,…that takes us into that topic and we can see…our main topic view and the subtopics.…
Now because this topic has a title of About Us,…that's what we see as the text back here…in the main view, About Us.…This will be referred to as the topic's cover.…But you can actually change the text here in the overview…if you wanted to say something else.…To do this, select the topic,…and then come up to the context tool bar…and click the Topic Cover Settings button.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link