Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Drag apart text into separate elements, part of Prezi Classic Tips and Tricks.
- [Instructor] In this chapter,…we're gonna look at a couple of quick tips…for working with text.…I'm gonna create a new Prezi.…Let's go to more, and let's scroll all the way down…and select the one called Brainstorm With Cubes.…And I'll just try this one because it has a block…of instructional text built into it.…Sometimes when you're working with text,…you want to break it apart into separate elements…instead of having it all in a single text box.…You might want to move some text into its own frame…or just create a separation for design purposes.…Now you could do this by selecting the text…you want to separate, right clicking and choosing Cut,…and then right clicking somewhere else…and choosing Paste.…
And then I'm free to format this text separately…from the original text anyway I like.…But there's a much faster method.…Let's head and do a couple of times.…So all you have to do is select the text…you want to separate on its own…and then just drag it out of the text box.…That instantly creates a new text box…
- Determine when to use invisible frames.
- Explain how to incorporate favorites into a new Prezi presentation.
- Identify the three categories of text classified by Prezi.
- Recall three characteristics of shapes that can be changed.
- Explain how to perform smart zooming.
- Recognize the functions of four keyboard shortcuts.