Using Prezi requires an internet connection. If you want the option to work offline, you can download the Prezi Desktop app to work on your presentations offline. The app is available for both Mac and Windows platforms.
- [Instructor] So, as I've been saying,…Prezi presentations live online,…and you need to have a live internet connection…in order to work on your Prezis,…but if you want the option to work offline,…maybe you're on a plane without Wi-Fi…or you need to present at a venue…with an unreliable internet connection,…you can download the Prezi desktop app…to work on your presentations offline.…To get the app, log into your Prezi Business account,…and from here on the dashboard page, click Get the apps.…This is where you can also download the Prezi apps…for iOS and Android, but, as of this recording,…they're only for displaying or viewing your Prezis,…not for editing or creating.…
What we want here is the Prezi Business app.…It automatically detects the operating system I'm on,…in this case a Mac, and the download starts right away.…Now while it's downloading, notice it says here…that Prezi Business is powered by Prezi Next.…Prezi Next is the name for the technology…powering the new version of Prezi…that launched with Prezi Business,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link