In this video, learn the differences between the Prezi browser interface and the Prezi Next desktop app, as well as how to download the app to a Windows or Mac computer.
- [Instructor] Prezi presentations live online, … and you need to have a live internet connection … in order to work on your Prezis. … But if you want the option to work offline, … maybe you'll be on a plane without wifi for example, … or if you need to present at a venue … with an unreliable internet connection, … you can download the Prezi desktop app … to work on your presentations offline. … To get the app, login to your Prezi Next account … and, from here on the dashboard page, … locate and click on the button … to download the desktop app. … You can see it automatically detects … the operating system I'm on, in this case a Mac, … and the download starts right away. … And when the download is complete, … you can install it on your computer, … just find it here on my Mac, … and I'll run the installer, … and in this case, I just drag … the icon into my applications folder. … On Windows, you'll unzip the installer … and run it to install Prezi Next on your computer, … and go ahead and close this, …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.