In this video, learn how to customize the background image and color scheme of your Prezi Next template.
- [Instructor] We saw earlier that there are … a ton of templates you can choose from … to start building your Prezi presentation. … I ended up selecting this particular template … for this example, but even after you select your template, … you can continue to customize its appearance … to really make it work for your particular presentation. … Now we'll talk about changing the appearance, size, … and placements of the objects themselves, … but first, let's take a look at how to … customize the background and the color scheme of the Prezi. … We have the Style button up here, and clicking it … shows us these Background and Colors buttons. … Clicking Background lets you cycle through … a wide range of alternate background images or patterns. … Clicking on the Color button … changes the color scheme of the objects on the canvas, … including the text color and the shape colors. … Now you're free to check out as many background … and color combinations as you like. … And you can always click the little More button down here …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.