Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a new prezi, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- Once you've signed up for a free…or paid Prezi account, you can start creating…as many Prezis as you like.…After logging in, you'll be taken to your Prezi page,…found here at prezi.com/your, and here you'll find…any Prezis you've previously created,…as well as a couple of starter Prezis…that they include here for you.…Now, to create a new Prezi, just click this…New Prezi button.…You're then prompted to choose a template…for your presentation.…Currently by default, the latest template designs…are displayed.…Now, these thumbnails are kind of small,…but they should be enough to give you…a sense of the color scheme, layout…and flow of the template.…
These numbers you see in the thumbnails…represent the frames of the presentation.…Basically, the order in which you'll progress…through your content in this template,…although you're always free to edit their order…or to remove or add frames to the temp.…Click More to see additional templates.…And again, here you can scroll down…to browse through the designs.…Also notice the three popular templates…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.