This video shows how to create a new prezi from the collection of templates that are available.
- [Instructor] Okay, let's create a new Prezi.…I'm here at http://www.prezi.com/dashboard in my browser…and, by the way, Prezi recommends you use…either Firefox or Google Chrome when…accessing and building your presentations,…but the dashboard here is where you'll find…all the Prezis you previously created.…This might include Prezis you created…with the classic or original version of Prezi as well…if you've upgraded from that kind of account.…You'll still be able to present and edit those Prezis…but once you have a Prezi Business account…any new Prezis you create will be created…in the new Prezi Business application.…Now, the very first time you start with Prezi Business…you'll be prompted to walk through this…Getting Started presentation.…
Notice it says here: Welcome to Prezi Next…and you can click the Present button here…to walk through that presentation.…By the way, Prezi Next is the name…of the actual Prezi platform or engine…driving Prezi Business.…But here I can click Present.…It opens up in a new tab.…I can click the Present button…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link