In this video, learn how to convert and adapt a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation into a Prezi presentation.
- [Instructor] If you're an experienced presenter, … chances are you have … existing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations … that you might want to convert into Prezi presentations. … It's actually pretty easy to import PowerPoint content … into Prezi, … but bear in mind that, … since Prezi is not a slide-based tool, … you're going to lose things like slide transitions, … animations, and things like that, … but of course, … what you get in exchange is Prezi's dynamic zooming, … nonlinear storytelling, … and other features that we've been looking at. … So count on spending some time reworking … and reimporting elements from PowerPoint … into your Prezi to take full advantage of Prezi's tools. … I have here this PowerPoint deck … for a fictitious company called Red30. … It's a pretty typical looking deck. … We have this opening slide with the logo, … followed by an agenda. … We have this title slide here labeled E-Commerce … and after that, we have two related slides, … also labeled E-Commerce Opportunity …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.