Leave the slides behind. Learn how to create eye-catching, impactful presentations using Prezi Next, the cloud-based presentation tool designed for dynamic visual storytelling.
- [Garrick] Most slide presentations like the ones that you create in software like Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote, are based on the traditional presentation model that actually predates computers. Namely, displaying your talking points on single slides, one at a time, in a linear fashion. This kind of presentation style has been, and continues to be in many cases, perfectly fine and effective, and is sometimes the preferable style for certain types of presentations. But it's also limiting if you're the type of speaker who likes to present conversationally and discuss topics non-linearly and more organically, letting the needs or interests of your audience guide the direction. Prezi Next is a unique presentation tool that does allow you to present linearly, but also provides the freedom to, at any point, seamlessly move to any other part of your presentation without having to hunt for the slide you need by trying to quickly skip through a bunch of other slides to get there, while potentially losing your audience's attention. Prezi presentations provide a large canvas on which you can display the main points or topics of your presentation, and then zoom into your topics to talk about the specifics. It allows you to tell a compelling, visual story and helps your audience maintain a strong connection between the big picture and the details of your talk. I'm Garrick Chow, and I'm looking forward to taking you through this course and showing you how to create eye-catching and impactful presentations with Prezi Next. Let's get started.
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi