Having a Prezi Business account means that you have a collection of licenses you can distribute to other people so they can work and collaborate on prezis with you and others you set up with license seats. How many seats you have depends on how your account was set up when you subscribed to Prezi Business, but it’s very easy to manage your seats and revoke licenses from people as needed.
- [Instructor] Having a Prezi Business account means…that you have a collection of licenses you can distribute…to other people so they can work and collaborate on Prezis…with you and others you set up with licensed seats.…How many seats you have depends on…how your account was set up…when you subscribed to Prezi Business,…but it's very easy to manage your seats…to grant and revoke licenses from people as needed.…If you're the admin for your account,…just log in and then click the Admin Console link…at the top of the window.…Now, I happen to be using a trial account right now,…so I see that I have the standard four licenses…that come with the trial account.…
My own account is included in those four,…so I have three left that I can assign to other people.…So if you've signed up for a trial account…and you want to run Prezi through its paces…with people in your company,…make sure you know with whom you want to share the licenses…before you sign up so you can all take full advantage…of the complete 14 day trial.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link