Having a Prezi Business account means that you have a collection of licenses you can distribute to other people so they can work and collaborate on Prezis with you and others. In this video, learn how to manage your seats to grant and revoke licenses from people as needed.
- [Instructor] If you have Prezi Business account … and you're the admin of that account, … you have a collection of licenses you can distribute … to other people so they can work on their own Prezis … and collaborate on Prezis with you … and others you've set up with license seats. … How many seats you have depends … on how your account was set up when you subscribed … to Prezi Business. … But it's very easy to manage your seats … and to grant and revoke licenses from people as needed. … If you're the admin for your account just log in, … click your name and go to account settings, … and then click the admin console link … at the top of the window. … So we can see in this case, … I have three team licenses including my own. … So I have one more that I can assign to another person. … To grant a license to someone … all you need is their email address. … Type the address in here, … and then click invite. … I get the confirmation that the license has been assigned. … I can close that, and if I look down here …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.