Learn how to make changes to topics.
- [Instructor] All right, so previously we added … this main topic to the present canvas and added … two subtopics to it. … This is the default layout for the planet style … of topic we added. … And if you want, you can adjust the distance … between the topic and the subtopics by clicking … one of the subtopics to select it, and that makes … this curved line appear. … You can see the line has three handles. … If you click one of the end handles and drag … that allows you to change the shape of the curve. … Notice the size of the subtopic circles … also change so they continue to fit … within this visible area of the topic. … I'm just going to click undo up here, set that back. … Now, if you grab the middle handle you can change … the amount of curvature like so. … And I'll undo that. … With that still selected, in the submenu up here … we have this menu that currently says aligned … but we can change that to personalized. … And that allows you to drag the subtopics anywhere you like. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.