Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding web links, part of Prezi Essential Training (2015).
- At some point you'll probably you'll probably wanna add…clickable web links to your presentation.…Since prezi lives on the web, it's very easy…to add a link to your presentation…that will jump you to a website…you wanna show your audience.…This is actually very easy to create,…but it does have some limitations.…Lets say I wanna include a link to lynda.com…in my presentation.…You'll be able to zoom in a little closer to California here…where lynda.com is based.…And as we know, to add any text we just click…in an empty area of the canvas.…Now, I can not just type lynda.com…Text will appear, but it's not clickable, it's just text.…
In order to make text clickable, it has to start…with the web address protocol of either http or https…followed by colon slash slash.…So, I come back in here and edit this,…we'll just make this Body text while we're at it,…and I'll type in http://lynda.com…Now when I click out of it, notice that an underline…has appeared under the text.…And now if I go into Present mode,…when I roll my mouse over the link and click it,…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.