Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding video, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- Prezi is a true multimedia presentation tool…in that in addition to text and images,…you can also embed video right into your presentation.…Video is a great way to further bring your Prezi to life…by including interview segments,…shots of your product in action,…the ad your marketing department put together, and so on.…There're two ways you can add video to your Prezi.…You can embed a YouTube video link,…or you can embed a video file directly into the Prezi.…And there're pros and cons to both approaches.…Now we already know that Prezi…requires a live Internet connection,…unless you're using the desktop app to present with,…so if you already have an Internet connection,…embedding a YouTube link is probably the easiest option.…
Directly embedding a video file into your Prezi…means you don't need an Internet connection,…but you have to be using the Prezi…desktop presentation software and…a Pro-level account in order to present your Prezi offline.…Embedded a video also counts against…the amount of space available in your Prezi account.…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.