Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding frame animations, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- One thing you might have noticed about Prezi's…is that everything you're going to be…showing in your presentation is on…the canvas and visible at all times.…I think in most cases this is fine,…and it's what gives you that unique…ability to zoom out to show the big picture…and zoom in to focus on the details.…All the information is present the entire time.…However, there are times when it's…more effective to reveal certain information…at key moments in your presentation…rather than letting your audience inadvertently…get a sneak peek or to be distracted by…something on the screen you don't want…them to see yet.…You can accomplish this by setting up objects…to fade-in in a set sequence within a frame.…
This is similar to slide building…you might be familiar with in…Powerpoint or Keynote…where you can reveal images or lines…in a bullet list one at a time.…Frame animations can also help keep…the overall view of your Prezi free of clutter.…I'm still working on The Landon Hotel Prezi…we've been building up to this point,…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.