Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding audio, part of Prezi Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Now let's take a look at adding sounds to our Prezi.…There are two types of sounds you can use.…You can add a background audio track to your Prezi.…Which will play continuously when you're Prezi…is being viewed.…And you can also add sounds to play…when you reach specific frames in your presentation.…And which will stop playing when you leave that frame…and move on to the next path step.…Prezi supports a wide range of audio file formats.…And just like for video…I suggest you go to the help button up here…and do a search for audio files.…Which will bring you to this article…on adding sounds to your Prezi.…
And you'll always find a current list…of all the available file formats you can use.…I'll just go ahead and close that again.…So let's take a look at adding background music first.…I'm still working on this Prezi I started earlier.…But you can use any Prezi you have to try this out.…I'm going to go to the Insert menu.…And I'll choose Add Background Music.…I've copied the folder audio to my desktop…from the exercise files.…
The course also explores how to collaborate with others on a prezi, publish it, and present it remotely on computers, tablets, and other devices.
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a new prezi
- Using the theme wizard
- Adding text, images, links, and more
- Aligning, layering, and grouping elements
- Adding video and audio to a prezi
- Collaborating on a prezi
- Printing a prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Prezi
Planning your presentation4m 12s
2. Getting Started
3. Working with Basic Content
4. Arranging and Zooming
5. Working with Multimedia Elements
6. Presenting Your Prezi
7. Sharing and Publishing Your Prezi
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.