In this video, learn how to embed YouTube videos into Prezi, as well as how to import and embed video files from your computer into your Prezi.
- [Instructor] Prezi is a true multimedia … presentation tool in that in addition to text … and images, you can also embed video right … into your presentation. … Video is a great way to further bring your Prezi … to life by including interview segments, … shots of your product in action, the ad … your marketing department put together, and so on. … The ability to add video is available … to Prezi Next subscribers with a Plus or higher … subscription plan. … Now, there are two ways you can add video to your Prezi. … You can embed a YouTube video link … or you can embed a video file directly into your Prezi. … And there are pros and cons to both approaches. … Now, we already know that Prezi requires … a live Internet connection unless you are using … the desktop app to present with so if you … already have an Internet connection, embedding … a YouTube link is probably the easiest option. … Directly embedding a video file into your Prezi … means you don't need an Internet connection … but you have to be using the Prezi …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.