This video runs through the other items found under the insert menu and shows how to add videos to your prezi from both YouTube and from your computer, as well as how to add and edit shapes, lines, arrows, icons, and symbols. It also covers how to import a PowerPoint slideshow into a Prezi topic.
- [Instructor] In addition to working with text and images,…you can add other types of content…to your Prezi from the Insert Menu.…So we've already seen Topic, Text and Images,…and the next one here is Video.…That opens up the video panel over on the right,…and as you can see here,…you can choose to upload your own video,…or you can embed a Youtube video…by pasting in the video's address right here.…Just be aware as it says here,…that Youtube videos are only available…when you have an active internet connection.…So if a Youtube video is part of your presentation,…you'll want to make sure you have a…constant internet connection…while you're giving your presentation.…
If you're inserting a video from your own computer,…just click Select…and browse for your video.…In my exercise files folder,…I'm going to select the video called Landon_kayaks.mp4.…Currently, Prezi only supports videos…that are saved in the mp4 format.…If you have a video in a different format,…you'll need to convert it to a mp4,…or alternately, you can upload it to Youtube…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link