This video explains how to add images to your prezi, including information on the types of image formats that can be used in Prezi Business, as well as how to adjust the size, positioning, and rotation of images.
- [Instructor] Now let's talk about working with images…in Prezi Business.…The process is actually pretty simple,…but there are a couple of things you need to know…about working with images in Prezi.…First of all, Prezi accepts images…in the JPEG, PNG, GIF, and PDF formats.…Now, because you'll often be zooming in to images,…it's important that your images…have enough resolution to them,…that they'll remain as clear and crisp as possible…for the amount that you zoom into them.…So be sure to use higher-resolution photos and graphics…when you can.…The PDF format seems to perform the best…when it comes to keeping a sharp image when zooming in.…
Right, so let's add an image.…I'm going to go into the About Us topic,…and then into Our Founder.…And I want to add a photo of the hotel founder here.…I'll come up to the insert menu and choose Image,…and in my Exercise Files folder…I'm going to find the image arthur_landon.jpg.…And there it is.…Now once an image is on your canvas,…there are only a couple of things you can really do with it.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link