In this video, learn how to add images to your Prezi, which types of image formats can be used in Prezi Next, as well as how to adjust the size, positioning, and rotation of images.
- [Instructor] Now let's talk about … working with images in Prezi. … The process is actually pretty simple, … but there are a couple of important things … you should keep in mind. … First of all, Prezi accepts images … in the JPEG, PNG, non-animated GIFs, and PDF formats. … Now because you'll often be zooming in the images, … it's important that your images … have enough resolution to them … so they'll remain as clear and crisp as possible … for the amount you zoom into them. … So be sure to use higher resolution photos and graphics … when you can. … The PDF format especially seems to perform the best … when it comes to keeping a sharp image when zooming in. … Alright, so let's take a look at how to add an image. … I'm going to go into the About Us topic, … and then into the Our Founder topic, … and I want to add a photo of our hotel founder here. … I'm going to come up to the Insert menu, … and here I'll choose Image, … and that opens the Images panel, … where I can select from any of these recommended images …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.