This video explains how to add text to your prezi, as well as how to edit and alter the appearance of existing text using the preset styles menu, and by manually adjusting the text size, color, background color, and other styles.
- [Teacher] Before we get further…in to customizing topics and subtopics,…let's spend a little time on some…of the basics like working with text and images.…We'll start in this movie with text.…Now we already saw some of the basics…when we added text to our topics and subtopics.…But you don't have to create a topic…just to add text.…You can add a text block as an object…anywhere in Prezi.…I'm still working with the Landon Hotel…Prezi we started at the beginning of this chapter.…And let's come up to the Insert menu,…and from here I'll choose Text.…That places a default text object on my canvas.…
I'm going to click inside it and type…The Landon Hotel.…So there's my text, and this up here…in the submenu that is defaulted…to the body style of text.…In each text block, you can choose…Title, Subtitle, Body, Subtitle Two or Body Two,…and you can see what each one of these would look like.…I'm going to leave Title selected.…Now the appearance of these text styles…is partially determined by the theme you've chosen,…but you're free to customize the appearance of any text.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link