Anyone that you’ve added as a collaborator to a prezi has the ability to add comments. Comments are a useful tool for each person to leave and respond to feedback and suggestions. This is especially helpful if collaborators are in remote locations away from each other, or aren’t working on the prezi at the same time.
- [Instructor] Anyone that you've added…as a collaborator to a Prezi,…has the ability to add comments.…Comments are useful to offer each person…to leave and respond to feedback suggestions.…This is especially helpful if collaborators…are in remote locations away from each other…or aren't working on the Prezi at the same time.…To quickly review what we looked at earlier,…if I come up to the collaborators menu here,…and choose total collaborators,…I can see all the people who have access to this Prezi.…And next to their names,…I can control their level of access.…
If I want them to be able to comment,…I have to add either, can comment,…or, can edit, selected here.…So currently, Darren Brightman is collaborating on this,…and he can edit, which means he can also comment.…When working on a Prezi, you can leave comments…on any part of the presentation structure,…you can leave comments on a specific topic,…on connector lines, on shapes and icons, and so on.…So for example, I'll select the Directors comment,…actually I'm going to move this back up here,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link