Up to 10 users can collaborate on a single Prezi presentation. Anyone who has been given access to a Prezi can edit it, and anyone else currently working on the same Prezi can see their collaborator’s changes in real time. In this video, learn how to invite someone to collaborate on your Prezi.
- [Instructor] One of the big advantages … of Prezi Next is that up to 10 users can collaborate … on a single presentation. … Anyone who's been giving access to a Prezi can edit it, … and anyone else currently working on the same Prezi can see … their collaborators' changes in real time. … In this movie, we'll take a look at how … to invite someone to collaborate on your Prezi. … First of all, it's important to note … that all collaborators have to have a Prezi Next license … to be able to edit a Prezi. … They can be part of your team … and have one of the licenses you administer, … but they can also be subscribers … to their own Prezi account separate from yours … as long as it's a Prezi Next account. … Okay, so let's say I want to set up … the Landon Hotel Prezi we've been working on … to allow a coworker to collaborate on it with me. … There are a couple of ways you can add collaborators … to a Prezi. … I'm going to come up to the Share menu, … and from here, I'm going to select Collaborate. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.