In this video, learn how to create charts from spreadsheet data for your Prezi.
- [Instructor] If you have a plus level subscription … or higher to Prezi, … you have the ability to automatically generate … charts from spreadsheet data … and then customize the appearance and look of the chart … like any other object in your Prezi. … Let's go to the insert menu … and here we'll find charts. … That opens up the charts panel, … and we can choose from seven different types of charts … that you can see here. … The type of chart you choose … depends both on the data you're trying to get across, … and how you want to present or visualize that data. … But don't worry if you're not sure which type to use … because you can always come back … and edit the chart at any point … so you're not committing to a single type here. … Let's go with a line chart for this example. … Clicking on that, lets me choose … between versions that are good to place … on light or dark backgrounds. … Let's go with dark for this example. … And I'll drag that onto my Prezi. … It's a little hard to see right now, …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.