The background image of your prezi plays an important role in the overall look of your presentation, as all the other content appears on top of it. This video shows how to add a custom background image to your prezi.
- [Instructor] Okay let's start taking a look…at how to create a new Prezi…business presentation from scratch.…To do so let's create a new prezi.…Next we'll select a template.…I'm going to go with the Simple Timeline template here.…I'll click Use this template.…Now in the following movies…we'll be building a prezi for a fictitious…hotel chain called the Landon Hotel,…so I'm going to title this the right way…with the hotel name.…
For this example I want to start…completely from scratch, so I'm going to…select everything here and delete it.…I'm just clicking with my mouse and hitting Delete.…I'll also come over here to the right…and click the button to Remove the background image.…You know what, let's also change…the background color here to this blue color.…I'll choose that as the theme.…I think that's a little easier on the eyes…than the solid white background,…and I'll close the Background panel.…
Okay so now we have a completely blank canvas.…Notice this rectangle that appears here.…I'm just going to scroll with my scroll wheel…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating the Prezi Business interface
- Planning and creating your prezi
- Working with the topic and subtopic structure
- Adding images, text, and other content
- Using animations
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Integrating with Slack
- Exporting a portable prezi for presentation
- Presenting with Live Prezi
- Creating a prezi view link