The background image of your Prezi plays an important role in the overall look of your presentation, as all your other content will appear on top of it. In this video, learn how to add a custom background image to your Prezi.
- [Instructor] Alright so let's build a Prezi from scratch … instead of using a prebuilt template … so we can see how to add … the various elements you might need. … Now you can always start with one … of the many prebuilt templates … like we saw how to do earlier, … but starting from scratch here … will let you see how to add objects and features … that might not be present … when you start with a prebuilt template. … Now we still have to start by clicking create from template, … which I'll do here. … And then under the general category, … I'll start with the blank template, … now click use this template. … And here it is. … And I'll give this a title right away. … In the following movies we'll be building … a Prezi for a fictitious hotel chain … called the Landon Hotel. … So I'll name it that. … And for this example I want to … start completely from scratch, … so I'm going to select everything here on the canvas … and just delete it. … Alright so now we have a completely blank canvas. …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.