In this video, learn how to add audio clips to topics, subtopics, and pages in Prezi Next.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look … at adding sounds to our Prezi. … This feature is available for users … with a Plus or higher Prezi Next subscription plan. … Audio can be added to any topic, subtopic, or page. … Let's zoom in to the About Us topic … and then into the Our Founder subtopic. … Notice up here in the submenu … we have this add audio button, … and clicking that opens up the audio panel. … Here I'll click upload audio, … and we can browse for our audio file. … Inside my exercise files I'm going to select landon_VO … for voiceover, notice it's an MP3 file. … The audio you upload to Prezi has … to be either in the MP3 or M4A format. … Also you can only upload and attach one audio file … for each topic, subtopic, or page. … Alright, but with that selected I'll click open … and you can see that it's been uploaded … and I can click play over here to listen to it. … - [Voice Over] The Landon Hotel was founded … in 1952 by Arthur Landon … an English businessman who spent the better part …
- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
4. Present Your Prezi
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.