Learn to create interactive training videos, demonstrations, and video presentations with Adobe Presenter 10 and Adobe Presenter Video Express.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Anastasia McCune. And welcome to Up and Running with Adobe Presenter 10. In this course we'll actually be using two related but separate applications. The first is Adobe Presenter 10, which is a plugin for PowerPoint. We'll use Presenter to make a basic PowerPoint presentation more interesting and interactive by adding things like audio, video, quiz questions, and pre-built interactions. Next we'll look at Adobe Presenter Video Express. We'll use Video Express to create and publish high quality HD video.
We'll take a look at how to easily add captions, titles, intros and outros, and how to edit the video to smoothly transition back and forth between two different video feeds. I'm excited to show you how you can make some really great presentations and videos in a short amount of time with Adobe Presenter 10. So let's get up and running.
- Recording video with Video Express
- Adding closed captions and titles with Video Express
- Recording voiceover audio with Presenter
- Adding interactions to presentations
- Creating quizzes
- Customizing your presentation's appearance
- Publishing a Presenter project