Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing the completed projects, part of Learning Adobe Presenter 10.
- In this course, we'll be working with materials surrounding a fictional veterinary office, Wisdom Pet Medicine. We'll spend the first part of the course using Adobe Presenter Video Express to record and edit this video here in the Video Express Video Folder. It's called Wisdom Pets Tour. I'll pop it open and we can watch part of it. (welcoming music) - Hi, I'm Dr. Kathryn Finch, one of the veterinarians here at Wisdom Pet Medicine.
We get a lot of questions from pet-- - So that gives you an idea. If you want to watch the whole thing, feel free to view it on your local computer. We'll then spend the rest of our time in this course working with a PowerPoint Presentation that makes up a Wellness Seminar about how to care for cats and dogs. We'll start with the basic PowerPoint Presentation and use Adobe Presenter to add audio, video, quiz questions, and other elements to create the final presentation. The completed PowerPoint is this one in the Final Powerpoint folder.
It's called WisdomPets.pptx. The final output from this PowerPoint can be viewed by going into the PublishedPresentation folder and opening the index.htm file in a browser. So let's take a quick look. (welcoming music) - HI, I'm Rachel, Senior Vet Tech and Wellness Advisor for Wisdom Pet Medicine. - So we have some video on actually a couple different slides, and you go through the presentation, and there's information about cats and dogs and how to take care of them.
- As it often is for people, senior pets generally require more medical attention than younger pets. - There's also a really fun scenario interaction, so we get a little introduction, we click continue, and we're posed a question. And then from there, you have the opportunity to pick the correct answer, or not, and depending on what you pick, you get some feedback and you can even ask the doctor to get the hint about what the correct answer should be. And then once you think you know the right answer and you click on it, you get some positive feedback, and then you can continue on with the presentation.
There's a few other slides that have some other video on them. This is about how to take care of your dog's teeth. - Good pet guardians understand that diet and exercise are crucial to a pet's well-being. But one area that we often forget is their dental health. - So there's a few slides that have video like that. Finally, there is a quiz that begins here on the Test Your Knowledge screen. You can answer the questions and get feedback about if you answered it correctly or not.
So that's enough to give you the idea. If you want to view the presentation in it's entirety, feel free to do so before continuing on with the lessons.
- Recording video with Video Express
- Adding closed captions and titles with Video Express
- Recording voiceover audio with Presenter
- Adding interactions to presentations
- Creating quizzes
- Customizing your presentation's appearance
- Publishing a Presenter project