Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video The end, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Essential Keyboard Shortcuts.
…We said at the beginning, that most editors…really value keyboard shortcuts as a pathway to efficiency.…I hope that you're also now on board with this…idea and will be really ambitious about using keyboard shortcuts.…That includes not only memorizing them, but also learning…how to learn new ones, learning how to form good…habits, and thinking about strategies to up your efficiency, by…combining keyboard shortcuts with each other, and with other techniques.…Have fun out there, editing.…
- Saving, closing, and quitting with shortcuts
- Exporting a movie with a shortcut
- Importing and logging footage with shortcuts
- Marking and adjusting in and out points with shortcuts
- Zooming on the Timeline
- Toggle snapping
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Invoking multiple shortcuts with one command
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. The Power of the Keyboard
2. Global Shortcuts
3. Project and Metalogging Shortcuts
4. Shortcuts for Navigating and Marking Footage
5. Timeline and Toolbar Shortcuts
6. Customizing the Keyboard
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.