Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Audio Workflow and the Essential Sound Panel.
- This course is for the beginner to intermediate editor or for anyone who wants to learn how to make their sound better through processing. You'll be happy to know there are very basic prerequisites. We will assume that you know how to start Premiere Pro and how to create a new project. We will also assume that you are good with making simple edits and that what you need to know is audio. You've got most of the other topics. The appearance of my desktop and my application may be a little bit different than yours. This is because I need to record at a specific resolution, and your system may be working with a different one. It's all good! The tools and the panels will look almost the same, and you'll be able to follow along no problem. You can put your files wherever you like, but I will put mine on the desktop. If you open this folder, you're going to see in here all of the assets that you need, and you will also see a Premiere Pro project. It is this project that we're going to use throughout this whole title. The Premiere Pro project references all the media that you see here. But keep in mind that all of this media, it's a little bit low quality because I needed to compress it so that it could be downloaded easily for you.
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast