Discover how to leverage Adobe Premiere Pro in your captioning workflow. Learn how to create and time closed captions, open captions, transcripts, and more. See how to export your media with embedded captions.
- The big reason you're here is you need to know about captions, and we're gonna explore deep into it in this title. I'm gonna be covering the overview of both closed and open captions and what that difference means. We're gonna talk about making transcriptions and using the great third party utility called MovieCaptioner, along with using YouTube to go ahead and time and create captions automatically. We're gonna dig into making open and closed captions in Premiere Pro and we're also gonna discuss some of the limitation that closed captions have that open captions don't. Finally we're gonna get your material out of Premiere Pro and with the captioned material into your clients hands.
Let's get started.
- Making closed captions and open captions
- Reviewing different transcription services
- Timing scripts to audio verbatim
- Importing and viewing captions
- Navigating the Premiere Pro Caption panel
- Adjusting caption timing
- Creating a caption track
- Formatting captions
- Changing the caption format: 608, 708, and open captions
- Using the Transcriptive plugin to create subtitles
- Exporting the media with embedded captions