Learn about the different types of markers available in Adobe Premiere Pro and how to incorporate them into your workflow.
- Hi, I'm Luisa Winters. Welcome to Premiere Pro Guru: Markers. Markers are an essential tool in any editing program. I use markers for multi-camera editing, for help remembering steps still to be done or to communicate with other editors sharing the project. In addition to that, we can use markers as cue points for flash, chapter markers for DVD creation, and even web links. Having a working knowledge of markers can help you be more effective in your editing workflow, so let's get to it.
- Using markers to keep organized
- Using markers for multi-camera work
- Navigating markers
- Chapter markers with Adobe Encore CS6
- Segmentation and web link markers
- Flash cue point markers