Learn to trim on the timeline, perform various kinds of trim edits, trim audio, and incorporate keyboard shortcuts that make the work go faster.
- I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to Premiere Pro Guru: Professional Trimming. Trim edits are those little adjustments that you make on a working cut that get all the timings right and really make your video sing. It's incredibly important and detailed work, and in this course, we'll look at a ton of tools and techniques used for trimming. That would include techniques like trimming on the timeline, using roll and ripple edits, slip and slide edits, special considerations for audio trimming, keyboard shortcuts for trimming, all kinds of ways to make these small adjustments called trim edits.
We'll look at details around audio trimming, including using the waveform monitors effectively and also overlapping your audio trims. I know you'll get a lot out of Premiere Pro Guru: Professional Trimming.
- Choosing a trimming technique
- Trimming on the timeline
- Performing roll and ripple and slip and slide edits
- Working in Trim Edit mode
- Trimming with the keyboard
- Trimming and mixing audio