Filmmaker Maxim Jago walks through all the steps—from rough cut to final output—involved in creating a finished electronic press kit (EPK).
- [Voiceover] Hello there, I'm Maxim Jago. And welcome to EPK Editing Workflows 06: Final Output. This course is part of a six-part series that breaks down producing content for a music video EPK using Adobe Creative Cloud. In this final course, I'll explain the approach I took to selecting content and building the first outline edit. And then, we'll examine the visual and audio effects I chose to produce a professional finish when working to a short deadline, including making use of Master Clip effects, Adjustment Layers, and Track-Based Audio Adjustments.
We'll also look at the choices available when producing both a master file version of our work and alternative formats for our client. Let's get started with EPK Editing Workflows 06: Final Output.
- Choosing footage to use
- Assembling a rough outline edit
- Getting a cut ready for the client
- Making decisions on color and the look of the video
- Creating graphics and titles
- Outputting your project