Filmmaker Maxim Jago shows how to add titles and graphics and then output a finished video file for a video electronic press kit (EPK).
Hello there. I'm Maxim Jago and welcome to EPK Editing Workflows 5, Titles, Graphics, and Output. This course is part of a six part series that breaks down producing content for a music video EPK using Adobe Creative Cloud. In this course, we'll pick colors and visual elements from our footage and work in Photoshop and Premier Pro to produce our final graphics. Once we're happy with our content, we'll use analysis tools in Premier Pro to check our levels are legal and get ready for final output.
We'll export our finished sequence using the Adobe Media Encoder integration in Premier Pro. To learn about this important finishing and output phase in post-production, let's get started with EPK Editing Workflows 5, Titles, Graphics, and Output.
- Choosing a look for your graphics
- Establishing a color palette based on existing footage
- Choosing fonts
- Working with title templates
- Integrating Photoshop into your workflow
- Working with Photoshop presets
- Creative ways of using graphics and titles
- Outputting files