Learn how to use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow and reveal new functionality in Premiere Pro.
- Hi, I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to Premiere Pro Guru: Essential Keyboard Shortcuts. Most editors would agree that one way we can get more efficient in our editing is using the keyboard shortcuts. It makes us a lot quicker. The point of this course is to get really strategic about that idea. I'm not gonna try to hit every single shortcut that exists in Premiere, but I am gonna try to provide strategies, methods, ways to learn, and a lot of ways to make your use of the keyboard even more efficient. Welcome, and let's get started to Premiere Pro Guru: Essential Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Saving, closing, and quitting with shortcuts
- Exporting a movie with a shortcut
- Importing and logging footage with shortcuts
- Marking and adjusting in and out points with shortcuts
- Zooming on the Timeline
- Toggle snapping
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts
- Invoking multiple shortcuts with one command
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. The Power of the Keyboard
2. Global Shortcuts
3. Project and Metalogging Shortcuts
4. Shortcuts for Navigating and Marking Footage
5. Timeline and Toolbar Shortcuts
6. Customizing the Keyboard
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.