Create custom interface layouts (aka workspaces) to speed up your workflow and reveal new functionality in Premiere Pro.
- Hi, I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to Premiere Pro Guru take control with workspaces. Workspaces are one of my favorite features of Adobe Premiere Pro because it makes the interface so flexible. Workspaces means you can rearrange the windows to work in a way that suits you. For both efficiency and flexibility. I know that this will improve your editing. So let's get going with Adobe Premiere Pro, take control with workspaces.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Highlighting the benefits of workspaces
- Changing between workspaces
- Revealing hidden windows
- Exploring the default workspaces
- Showing how keyboard shortcuts and workspaces interact
- Importing workspaces from other projects
- Exploring Jason's favorite workspaces
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Color Correction: Artistic Color Grading on the Timelinewith Simon Walker2h 41m Appropriate for all
Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Daywith Simon Walker2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. The Power of Workspaces
2. Exploring the Default Workspaces
3. Making the Most of Workspaces
4. Customizing Workspaces
5. Favorite Workspaces
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.