Addresses eight of the most common questions users have about Premiere Pro.
- View Offline
- Hi, I'm Todd Kopriva. I'm the technical support lead for Adobe Premiere Pro. I worked for years on the digital video teams at Adobe, and in this time, I've encountered many of the same questions being asked again and again about Premiere Pro. In this series of videos, I'll give you the answers to these frequently asked questions so that you can avoid these problems in the first place or work around them if you do encounter them. I hope that you enjoy this training and learn to get past some common problems.
- What's the best export format or codec?
- How do I choose the right sequence settings?
- Why can't Premiere Pro import my file?
- How do I get rid of black bars around my movie?
- Why does audio not go to the track where I drop it?
- Why is there a red or yellow bar in my sequence?
- How do I submit a bug report or feature request?
- How do I learn Premiere Pro?