How do you use the Essential Sound panel to enhance the voices in your audio? In this video, learn how to do just that.
- We add reverb to audio clips … to put all voices in the same room. … Say, for example, you recorded a series of interviews … all over the city, … and now you need to edit all of those into the same program. … Well, the different rooms that you recorded in … will show up in the audio as well, … and this can be disconcerting to the viewer. … What you need to do is add a little bit of reverb … to place people in the same room acoustically. … Let's try it. … If you want to enhance speech, … you can select the dialogue as male or female … to process and enhance at the appropriate frequency. … These are preset frequencies that cannot be modified. … About the only thing that you can change … is going to be whether it's music or voice. … And if it's voice, whether it's male or female. … Go ahead and open sequence 4.3 Vocal Enhancer, … and select the clip in here, … and classify it as dialogue. … Let's go at the bottom of the Clarity section … in the Effect Controls panel, … and let's click where it says Enhance Speech. …
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basics of Audio
2. Mixing Audio
3. Repairing Audio
4. Enhance Your Audio
5. Legalizing Levels for Broadcast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.